The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. Therefore, we confidentially process the personal data of our employees, customers as well as business partners in accordance with the applicable legal regulations for the protection of personal data and data security. This data protection declaration is intended to inform the users of this website www.privatepalace.com about the nature and scope, purpose and use of the personal data collected.
Visiting this website does not require the submission of any personal data. The following data is collected and temporarily stored until automated deletion:
- IP address
- Date and time of access to the website
- name and URL of the accessed website
- the amount of data transferred
- data of the browser and operating system used
- name and network ID of the Internet provider
- the domain that led to this website
We do not intend to pass on this data to third parties. The collection of the data serves statistical evaluations.
The visitor of our website agrees to the storage of this data by using the website. This agreement can be revoked at any time.
All data, which are entered by the customer during an order processing, are stored:
- Name, first name
- Payment data
- E-mail address
If data is necessary for delivery and / or order processing, it will be passed on to third party service providers. After the storage of the collected data is no longer necessary or required by law, they are automatically deleted.
The user of the website has the following rights:
- to revoke the declaration of consent at any time by means of a simple written declaration to us (in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO)
- to obtain information about the personal data processed by us (pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO), such as, among other things, the purpose of the processing, the categories of data, the categories of recipients (third parties to whom the data are disclosed), the intended storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection or the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to request the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete stored data (in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO);
- request the complete erasure of the personal data collected, unless such processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO);
- to request restriction with regard to the processing of this data, insofar as the accuracy of this data is challenged, the processing is not lawful, however, erasure is not requested by the user and this data is no longer needed by us (pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO) and the user requires the data to assert legal claims or has objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to be provided with the personal data in a common machine-readable and structured format (in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO) or to request the transfer to another responsible third party, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- lodge a complaint with the competent authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, whereby the user may contact the supervisory authority of his usual place of residence/workplace or the supervisory authority at our registered office.
As a precaution, we would like to point out to the users of this website that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. in e-mail traffic) can have security gaps, which is why data security cannot be guaranteed in the case of unencrypted communication. Upon the specific and express request, we offer users to use encrypted communication after prior consultation.
The storage of cookies can be prevented by the user by the appropriate setting of the own browser software. In addition, the storage of data as well as its processing and forwarding to e.g. Google can be prevented by downloading and installing a so-called browser plug-in (browser plug-in).
We would like to point out that the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the restrictable use of this website.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is the website Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The storage of cookies can be prevented by a corresponding setting of the own browser software. In addition, the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the use of the website (including the IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google can be prevented by downloading and installing a browser plugin.